We know how important it is to live in a safe and beautiful home. We inspect
your home, offer advice about any pest control problems, perform an initial treatment to rid your home of any existing pests,
and design a maintenance program for your home.
Education and Preventative Steps
We can show
you numerous ways to keep pests from disrupting your home, including:
Keeping them homeless
Keeping them hungry
- Seal cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home.
- Get rid of stacks of newspaper, papers, bags, and cardboard boxes that make good
homes for pests.
- Keep soil level low around the home’s
- Keep wood piles and debris away from the exterior
of the home
Boundary and Perimeter Treatments
- Keep a tight lid on trash cans and empty them often.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Wipe up
spills and crumbs right away.
- Clean your dirty dishes right
We apply a long lasting residual insecticide to the exterior of your home. We use bait throughout the yard as well,
depending on your particular pest problem.
Exterior Perimeter Treatments
A premium residual
insecticide is applied concentrating on the entry points for insects into your home.
Interior areas are inspected and treated specifically for the pest present in your home. A combination of residual
insecticides and baits may be used based on your concerns and particular pests.
Roaches and Other Insects
After inspecting and analyzing your situation, we will advise you on household routines that will minimize infestation.
In addition, our specialists offer treatments that may include the following:
- Crack and Crevice Pesticide Placement - Chemical materials are placed carefully only in areas where the insects live
and breed such as dark, enclosed areas within walls and under cabinets. Our process assures that will be minimal exposure
to children, food, or pets.
- Direct Contact - Chemicals are
directly applied to the pests
- Insect Growth Regulators - These
chemicals duplicate the insect's natural hormones to disrupt their natural growth and development.
After a thorough inspection to determine which
species we're dealing with, we'll create an effective program to permanently keep your home rodent-free. More details
Season after season, your home will be exposed to different types of
pests -- roaches, ants, spiders, birds, and rodents will all be trying to make a home in yours. To make sure the pests you’ve
so carefully eliminated don’t return, we’ll customize a plan for continuing regular pest control services.